Show me your nails! Or more specifically, your nail art…
Easter is just around the corner, and I want to see your holiday inspired nail art. To enter, simply email me a picture of your own original Easter/Spring-themed nail art. Everyone who sends in a picture will be entered into the drawing, and I’ll choose a few of the best to feature here next Friday, so don’t forget to include your first name and if you have a blog, your blog address for the link. Three winners will be announced next Friday – April 10th.
I’ll accept entries until next Thursday (4/9) at noon (Mountain Time), so get painting!
1. One entry per person, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Nail art must be done by you, on natural nails (this is a natural nail blog, after all).
3. Art may be done on finger or toe nails.
4. Pictures must be sized no larger than 500 x 500 pixels.
5. Must be 18 to enter.
6. Contest is open to all – international readers included.
I suppose you want to know about the prizes, right? Of course you do! I’ll post more details & pictures next week, but here’s a basic run down of the drawing prizes:
1st Prize: Easter basket with two bottles Honeybee Gardens Water-based polish, 1 bottle clear coat, 1 bottle eco-friendly polish remover, and 2 nail art items.
2nd Prize: 2 bottles Avon polish, 1 pack emery boards, 2 nail art items
3rd Prize: 1 bottle Nubar Moodies polish, 1 pack emery boards, 2 nail art items
Good luck, everyone...I can’t wait to see your artwork!