Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Creamy Emeralds

Yep, another Nail Art Wednesday this week. Hate it when I get behind like that!

Anyways, I was going for bright with contrast this week, which worked, but ended up more "Green Bay" than summery. Bummer. It's definitely bright though, eh?

The base yellow is "Creamy" by Zoya, the green tips are "Emerald Sparkle" by China Glaze. I just used the dotting tool for some little green flowers & yellow dots to tie the colors together, but it definitely could have turned out better. I did end up getting some inspiration for a "dice" design while I was doing this, so that will probably turn up sooner or later on my nails.

Next week, tips *and* toes. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Where are my sunglasses! This is really a cute look. Perfect for the hot summer. Love the yellow and green. Really cute!

Jamie D. said...

Thanks Lucy! It's grown on me over the week, but I'm still kind of glad to be switching tonight. ;-)

I have to work outside today - working on a fence project. I'm a little worried the yellow jackets will mistake my bright fingers for flowers...