Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bad Nail Blogger - No Polish?!

For anyone who's still around...I've been a horrible nail blogger. I've been working far too hard on this writing gig lately, and while I've been doing my nails, I haven't been sharing. But I have been looking at all *your* blogs in my reader, and really enjoying everyone's fun, funky, and amazing nail art. You're all so talented!

So...I'm determined to kick off the cobwebs and get this place going again. Later tonight, I'll post a few pics of designs I've done since March (has it been that long? How embarrassing!), and the polish stash I just bought.

Then next week, I'll have a new tutorial to post...maybe even video if I can get the camera focused (maybe I can use the web cam...what you those of you who do video use?).

It's occurred to me that my design is out of date too....so might do something about that this week too. Hmmm...

I've been thinking about writing some stories centered around nail polish/nail art stuff. I write romantic suspense, erotica and thrillers. So maybe in a few weeks we'll have a story contest - those of you still hanging out can help me build an idea, if you're up for it.

In any case, for those of you who haven't deleted me...thanks for sticking around. I'll do my best to make it worth your while. :-)

No comments: