Thursday, June 11, 2009

Green Toes?

Yep, I did my toe nails this week, finally! I really need to take better care of my feet...

They're kind of streaky, because I'm not used to reaching all the way down there. But I like the way the color turned out. I used the same colors as I used on my fingers - China Glaze "Cherish" is the green, and Misa "Camisole" is the sheer white. For my toes, I layered Camisole over Cherish for the light, minty green look. Then I used my dotting tool and added dots of Cherish. The finished effect kind of reminds me of a strawberry, only green, or brocade fabric. I think a Konad design would have worked very nicely in Cherish with these. Might have to try that next time.

3 comments:

rf said...

Cute! I like the dots on green on both the toes and fingers.

Liza said...

Create Job, Jamie.
Aren't those groomed toes make you feel much better?
I cant imagine myself without polished toes, even in winter.

Lucy said...

How adorable! I must paint my toenails. I always keep them groomed. Nothing more disguisting than long toenails and crusty heels. Ick! I like them clean and neat.