Thursday, August 27, 2009

Salma Toes

It's a little late for summer, since September is literally right around the corner, but I actually did a pedicure last Saturday when I did my fingernails. I've said it before, and I'm saying it again - I really have to take better care of my feet & toenails!

I prepped this post on Weds. night, and as I was typing hubby noticed how dry my feet were, and got on the floor to lotion them up for me. *swoon*

This is another fall color from Zoya called "Salma". For some reason, this dark rust color really appeals to me - I just love it, and can't wait to use it on my fingernails. Since I was feeling lazy as far as actually reaching all the way down to my toes go, I simply used my dotting tool to put little dots of Zoya "Penny" on them for a subtle design.
That's not actually a chip on my little toe there...I had to double check after posting the photo. It's glare from the outside light, oddly enough.

I'm going to shoot for another new pedicure next week (I know!). And just because I'm on a roll with the whole blog thing this week, stop in tomorrow (Friday) for a couple of fun (I hope) announcements!

Happy Polishing!

No comments: