Calling all nail art enthusiasts! Get out your polishes, your paints, your glittery bits of bling! I want to see your “Goodbye Summer” themed nail art designs, from palm trees, sun and sandy beaches to school days and cooler nights. You have three weeks to design the perfect “Goodbye Summer” nails that could win you one of two nail art supply packages, or a set of Halloween nail decals!
Here are the rules:
- Anyone over 18 years old can enter.
- International entries welcome
- One entry per person.
- Natural and artificial nail designs both accepted. Please note which category you’re entering when you send your photo. Because you can do artistic things with artificial nails that are difficult or impossible with natural nails, the two will be judged separately. This is on the honor system – by entering, you are agreeing not to hold me liable if someone enters the wrong category, either intentionally or by mistake.
- Email your name and one or two photos of your design to email@example.com. Please crop your photos – no huge files. If you have a blog, please include the link.
- Entries are due by Friday, September 25, 2009 at 5pm Mountain time.
- You’re welcome to post your entry on your blog if you wish, but please send me the photo(s) as well.
I’ll choose one Natural Nail winner and one Artificial Nail winner, each will win one nail art supply package. The photos will be posted to the blog on Sunday, September 27th and readers will be able to vote for their favorite design. The winner of the popular vote will receive a set of Halloween-themed decals (or an extra set, if one of the prize winners gets the vote). All winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 30, 2009.
Photos and descriptions of the prize packages will be posted on Monday, the 21st. I’ve started assembling them, and I’m just waiting for some things that I ordered to arrive. They’ll include nail art items like rhinestones, shells, foils, design papers, striping tape – enough to keep you busy for a month, at least! No polish, sorry – I want to make sure I can ship the prizes anywhere without losing them to customs.
Now that we’ve gone through all that – I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
Ready…Set…Go! Happy Polishing!