Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Purple Satin & Hearts

This week, something dark and a little edgy, I think. I started with a base of two coats of "Avalanche" from China Glaze. It looks like purple satin, I think...and matched my mood with the gray sheen. Photographs below taken with a flash to show the shine.
Then I tipped it with China Glaze "OMG" - a white holographic color with that same satiny sheen. 
Then I had some shiny little plastic pink hearts like those I used for the clover manicure...so I put those on the point of each tip, and then added black rhinestones for a sort of "darker" edge. 


I missed a few spots on the clean-up, but you get the gist. Photo below is with flash of course, photo at the very top is without. Both seem very true to the actual colors, from my perspective. 
I'm not sure what I'm doing this week, but something bright and spring-y, I think...

Until next week - happy polishing!

No comments: