Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Post Delay

My apologies for the delay in posting this week - a car accident last week put me way behind, and to be perfectly honest, I have other responsibilities that have to take priority over the nail blog when I get behind like that. This blog is a hobby, I don't make any money at it (nor do I need to), so when it comes down to either working on actual work or nail blogging, the paying work takes precedence.

If (as a recent comment I did not allow through stated) you have an issue with my not posting regularly, or if my nail art isn't something that appeals to you - really, you don't have to hang around. There are many, many other fabulous nail blogs out there that have far more regular posts than mine, and pro-level designs (I never claimed to be a professional - this is just a hobby for me). I'm sure they'd be happy to have you.

For those still interested, I'll do my best to get this week's photos posted tonight - after my day job, and in the midst of my evening projects.


2 comments:

Laura Manlick said...

I hope everyone is ok. Car accidents definitely take priority to nails. And I can't believe someone would say that to you. I agree with what you said. I think you handled that very well. They don't need to stick around, they are probably just jealous of your nail art. I think your nail art is unique and pretty. You are definitely talented. Whoever said something negative should keep their opinions to themselves.

Jamie D. said...

Thanks Laura - we were both sore for a few days, but we're good now. The car, on the other hand, was totaled (someone rear-ended us while we were stopped), so dealing with that has been a royal pain and a half (and expensive too).

I'm glad you enjoy the nail art - I enjoy doing it, which is what matters, eh? :-)